Wednesday, March 5

Sketch 262 Featured Layout!

Hi there, scrappy friends!

Missy here with you today, and it's my turn to choose a layout that caught my eye.  This awesome layout from Guylaine stood out to me.  I love how she shrunk the design down a bit and clustered it all on the right side.  I love the different patterns and fun colors she used.  The fun beachy photo matches just perfectly.  I love the details of the wooden arrows and the fun enamel dots.  It's just an overall awesome take on Sketch 262!


Congratulations on being featured, Guylaine!  You can add this badge to your blog.


Be sure to check out Sketch 263 and all of the amazing inspiration to go along with it!  You have all month to upload your layout and play along.  Chic Tags is sponsoring the prize this month!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. a very big Thank you!
    I was so inspired for this sketch and the way Amanda created with it! I did it her way :) thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Missy! Perfect colors and softness for the wonderful beach photo, along with lots of great elements, such as the wood veneer and enamel dots make this an amazing layout! Congratulations to Guylaine for being featured!

    ReplyDelete