Sunday, March 16

CS Sketch 264 | Revealed

Hello Creative Scrappers ;-) 

It's Sunday March 16 and two great things are happening today! It's my Birthday ;-) Yes today I turn 42 years old .. or young ? It's time for me to get my hair colored and hide those greys, my annual visit to the Freak Lunchbox and a spend a great day with my nieces and nephew.  Also today, Is REVEAL DAY! We have sketch 264 and I can't believe how time flies! WOW.. We will be celebrating in April our 6th Birthday at Creative Scrappers! We are searching for sponsorship if you know someone that is interested in being promoted during our " party blog hop! " 

Okay, let's get this party started ;-) 


~ Our Reveal ~














 












I hope you enjoyed our reveal today! 
________________________________________________________________


To Win a prize from Chic Tags all you need to do is create a layout and enter the challenges using our inlinkz widget at the end of the reveals for Sketch 263-264.

Deadline to submit your layout is March 31st at Midnight EST. 
Visit Chic Tags on Facebook / Blog / Shop


7 comments:

  1. OMG! These are the most awesome layouts! I think I need to Pin them all. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... these pages are wonderful! I loved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome reveal ladies & a very happy birthday to you Kristine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Kristine! It's definitely 42 years young...since I'll be hitting the exact same milestone next week! :) Awesome layouts as always! Hoping I have time to create for this one. Oh, and the fact that you've yet to color your hair to cover your grays makes me think that you are a younger 42 than I am! Enjoy your day and thanks for the great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Kristine!! Love what everyone did with the sketch! Such a great reveal today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Kristine :D 42 is young soooooo young... Hope you have a wonderful day. Love the new sketch :D

    ReplyDelete